According to The Sleep Doctor – While more research is needed, recent studies suggest listening to music, nature sounds, white and pink noise, meditation soundtracks, and tracks utilising autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) triggers may help people sleep.
We have a range of tools to hopefully assist in you having a better nights sleep..
– 3 hours of Crackling fire on a cold Winter night.
– 4 hours of Rain on an old tin shed
– 30 minutes of Water ambience
– 1 Hour of Nature and Rain Sounds
– 4 hours of Rain and Thunder Real Storm Sounds
and more, feel free to hit play in the playlist below or simply search ‘Sleep Better by Auscast’ in you favourite podcast app.