This is headlines by Auscast Thursday Feb 25 2021.
VO by Andy Martin.
- The company behind yesterday's COVID VACCINE OVERDOSE in QUEENSLAND... has been revealed as the SAME company involved in VICTORIA's HOLIDAY INN BREACH involving a NEBULISER.
Healthcare Australia's contract is now under review.
The DOCTOR who administered the vaccines was stood down from his role.
- AUSTRALIA could host its THIRD OLYMPIC GAMES.
The INTERNATIONAL OLYMPIC COMMITTEE has announced BRISBANE as the preferred candidate for the 2023 GAMES.
Negotiations are underway.
- The PRIME MINISTER has spoken at an INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY BREAKFAST this morning.
SCOTT MORRISON says RESPECT is key to changing the current CULTURE at Parliament House..after former Liberal staffer BRITTANY HIGGINS came forward with RAPE ALLEGATIONS against another former colleague...3 other women followed with abuse allegations against the same man.
FOUR Parliamentary inquiries are underway.
- QANTAS has revealed a LOSS of more than one BILLION dollars.
CEO Alan Joyce is blaming BORDER CLOSURES...including international services grounded and a 70% drop in DOMESTIC flights.
At this stage, the airline hopes to restart INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL in OCTOBER.
- LA Police WON'T be charging TIGER WOODS over yesterday's CAR CRASH - currently ruling it an accident.
The golfer's recovering in hospital having undergone surgery on his right leg and ankle...he's had a rod inserted.
IN ENTERTAINMENT thanks to Little Box Co, Check out the new Gourmet Box Menu now at littleboxco.com.au
- SACHA BARON COHEN has called time on his STUNT ACTING ...saying filming in disguise has become too dangerous.
He famously wore a BULLET PROOF VEST during a number of scenes in the recent BORAT sequel.
- Paul McCartney has announced he's working on a memoir, to be released in November.
And that's the latest Headlines from Auscast, if you want to see more news and the listen to the most loved podcasts in Australia, head to AuscastNetwork.com. More Headlines soon.